We understand that bringing a family member or fiancé(e) to the United States is a complex and stressful
process. The Perman Law Firm provides comprehensive, responsive and thorough assistance from the initial client
meeting to the final interview. We are highly experienced in the preparation and filing of
the following types of family based applications that eventually lead to permanent resident
- "One Step" Applications for Immediate Relatives of US Citizens (children, spouses, and parents who are legally in the US);
- I-130 petitions for qualifying relatives of Lawful Permanent Residents;
- K-1 Fiancée Visa Petitions by US Citizens;
- K-3 Fiancée Visa Petitions by US Citizens for spouses living abroad;
- Orphan petitions; and
- Obtaining passports and certificates of citizenship for children born abroad to US Citizens.
Request for a consultation.
If you would like more information about how our expertise
in immigration law can benefit you, please complete the following
for a consultation and
contact us at 651-224-8935.